Monday, November 30, 2009

I finished my exams!!! Finals were really rough and all my tests were hard, so I am hoping that I don't passed all of them. Also, on Sunday I made my family a Thanksgiving meal. I was procrastinating studying, so I spent the entire day in the kitchen. I made mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, green beans, stuffing, a turkey breast, and cranberries (well I bought the cranberries). It actually didn't take a lot of cooking, nevertheless I spent the day in the kitchen hiding from my studies. The meal turned out really well, we set the table and ate as a family, we never eat together, so it was good. My family especially liked the cranberries and the pumpkin pie. They asked how I made them; those were the two things that I bought. I told them the cranberries came from a can made by oceanspray and to make the tart, well, I bought the crust, bought the pumpkin puree and pretty much just added sugars and spices and put it in the oven. So now I know that I am excellent at buying pre-made food.

No comments:

Post a Comment