Tuesday, October 20, 2009





This weekend I hung out with Pepita and Antonio, who are like my Spanish godparents. When I came in fourth grade to Spain we rented their beach house, and they came over one day and introduced themselves, and ever since then we have been close. Last summer they came to Portland and spent the month living with Emma and Virginia. Anyways on Sunday they took me to a little town south west of Madrid named Talavera de la Reyna. It is known mostly for its incredible pottery. The pottery is everywhere and really really pretty! We went to Talavera de la Reyna because their daughters were in a bike race, so we cheered them on. These are some pictures.

The thing I think I miss most right now about the states is peanut butter. I could really go for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a banana and peanut butter, or just plane peanut butter in a spoon. mmm!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia. I finally figured out how to post a comment on your blog. It sounds like you are having a fabulous time and experiencing many wonderful adventures. Wish I could send you some peanut butter. I think of you often. Enjoy everything!! I love you, Aunt Cindy.

    ReplyDelete